How to make money selling products online Website 2016 – 2017
Best Selling Products Online Website using your own E-commerce website,
Let’s how to start your own online store
- No technical knowledge required: how to build an online store lets customers create a beautiful-looking e-commerce store with no technical or design knowledge required. Our push-button Selling products Online Website creator is incredibly easy to use.
- An all-inclusive package with no hidden fees: SaleHoo Stores includes everything customers need to create and manage their own online selling store (except for the domain name) – meaning they don’t have to purchase anything else.
- Support staff that care about their stores: Even though SaleHoo Stores are easy to use and update, we have an extensive, experienced support team that answer emails and forum posts with personalised advice.
- An online website product and online store website creator that is easy to use.
- Monthly web hosting.
- Custom email accounts.
- Email, forum and phone support.
- Free $100 Google AdWords voucher which they can use to start driving traffic.
- Each store gets a free, custom logo created by one of our designers.
- Search engine optimisation tools.
- Standard & Premium only: Access to SaleHoo Directory & Market Research Lab.
- Premium only: Digital product processing.
- Premium only: Video training on generating traffic for e-commerce stores.
Who Is It For?
- Online sellers that are tired of paying selling fees (e.g. from eBay or Amazon), and want to start their own store and be in control.
- People that want to create an e-commerce store, but don’t have the technical or design knowledge to do so.
This is a review of SaleHoo Stores. When I first began how to sell items online on eBay, I discovered it was a quick and easy way to make money online. It wasn’t complicated – buying items for cheap and selling them on eBay for more money made sense! But over time, eBay continued to raise their fees, eating into my profits. So I decided to create my own e-store. But I didn’t (and still don’t) have any technical or design knowledge – so I ended up wasting a lot of money.
I almost gave up and went back to greedy eBay. That was until one of my friends recommended that I check out SaleHoo Stores. I was sceptical at first, but then I saw it was cheap and had a 60-day money back guarantee. In addition to getting my OWN beautiful e-store (no more eBay fees!), I also got access to the SaleHoo supplier directory with over 8,000 verified suppliers. So I thought – what do I have to lose? Well, I tried it, and guess what – I now have my own website, I don’t have to pay someone each time I build a website to sell products an item, and I’ve discovered tonnes of amazing suppliers. And I STILL don’t know HTML or anything technical like that.
***Build an Online Store Without Any Technical or Design Knowledge***
The biggest reason I was stuck on websites like eBay was that I didn’t know how to create my own online store. I don’t know anything about web design or web creation, and hiring someone to make a website for you is expensive. But SaleHoo Stores has an in-built website creator that made me a beautiful, high-converting website with the push of a few buttons. You can literally make a whole store in one lazy afternoon! I have saved thousands of dollars in fees now that I am independent. They even create a personalised logo for you for free to make your store look that much more professional.
***An All-Inclusive Package: No Hidden Fees***
Because I don’t have any technical or design knowledge, I wanted to find a package that included everything I needed to create my own online shop. I am pleased to say, that SaleHoo Stores includes everything you need (except for a domain name, but I’ll get to that in a minute). You get a website that is easy to create and update, Selling E-commerce website hosting, a personalised logo and you even get professional emails accounts. I have a standard membership, and that gives me access to the SaleHoo directory, containing 8,000+ verified suppliers of all sorts of products. I’m about to upgrade to the Premium subscription which makes me excited, as that contains training for generating traffic (and therefore sales) to e-commerce stores.
***Real Support Staff that Care About your Business***
When I signed up to SaleHoo Stores, I was hoping to get a modern website that was easy to use and update – and I got that. But what I didn’t realise was that I was also getting access to what must be some of the friendliest support staff on the internet! Whenever I had ANY problem, all I had to do was email them or give them a quick call. They answered fast and were very friendly. If you lack technical knowledge, then you need friendly support staff to help you one-on-one, and this is exactly what I got.
***BUT, There is One Thing you Need to Know About***
SaleHoo Stores contains everything you need – except for a domain name. It isn’t because they didn’t want to include it, but they can’t because of technical reasons. So you have to buy your own domain, which costs about $10 a year – yes, it really is that cheap. The support staff were there every step of the way to help me, which was a relief. It turned out to be very simple to order and set up.
***Conclusion – Should you Buy, or Not?***
If you want to create your own online business selling products and e-commerce store, and become independent – then I highly recommend SaleHoo Stores. It is an all-inclusive package including the website, hosting, logo and more. Their support staff is the best in the industry and they will help you with any problem – and actually care about your small business selling online. To find out more, take a look for yourself here:
If you don’t know anything about how to start your own
online business, then you have come to the right place.
Building an online business really isn’t so different from
building a regular, brick and mortar one.